Job Vacancy For Production Superintendent – Current Jobs in Ghana
The Production Superintendent, reporting to the Factory Manager, will provide leadership and direction to the technical operation and assume responsibility for the safe and efficient operation of the Oil Mill of Plantations Socfinaf Ghana (PSG) Limited at Daboase, located near Takoradi.
The responsibilities for the position include but are not limited to:-
• Set the approach for achieving continuous improvement in all aspects of processing plant and liaising closely with the Factory Manager to recommend these improvements.
• Provide leadership, guidance, support and back-up to operational and maintenance personnel in order to develop the team to increase efficiency and achieve targets;
• Ensure utmost adherence to mine standards and legislation at the work place;
• Provide input to all project evaluations such as capital expenditure proposals and/or plant/process modifications;
• Mentor and train subordinates by using a competency based training system; and
• Perform any other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Qualification Required & Experience
• The successful applicant must possess degree in BSc. Engineering or its equivalent with 10 years professional work experience in fixed plant maintenance of Palm Oil Processing Mill with at least 5 years recent experience in a similar role.
Location: Daboase near Takoradi
How To Apply For The Job
Applications will only be received by email to:
[email protected] with Production Superintendent in the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 13 June, 2019