Job Vacancy For Principal Nursing Assistant
We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar atributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society.
Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University.
Job Title: Principal Nursing Assistant
Duties and Responsibilities
• Staff in this grade shall be required to perform work covering a wide field requiring high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness and precision. Staff should be able to critically assess cases within the scope of approved regulations.
• Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the appropriate authority.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must hold a Bachelor in Nursing/Midwifery/Diploma of Nursing from a recognised and accredited institution/State Registered Nurse (SRN) with the Nurses and Midwifery Council;
• Must have served as Senior Nursing Officer in a University or comparable grade in a similar institution/organisation for at least five (5) years, and
• Must have a valid practising licence by the Nurses and Midwives Council, Ghana
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
• Create account and verify your phone number
• Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns
• Upload required documents such as academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae, Transcripts of academic
• Qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
• Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your Application letter, photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae. Transcripts of academic qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
Post the envelope under registered cover to the address below:
University of environment and sustainable development
Private Mail Bag,
Request all referees to send their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at:
Closing Date: 31 July, 2020