Aleem is looking for enthusiastic, passionate and energetic leaders and teachers to join an intellectually ambitious and oversubscribed school focused on delivering high education for 28 years now.
Job Title: Principal
• The key responsibility of the Principal is to shape the vision of academic success for all students by establishing a school-wide vision of commitment to high standards and success
• You will be required to direct and manage the instructional programme and supervise operations, provide instructional leadership to ensure high standards of service
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s Degree (Educational Administration preferred). Working knowledge of GES and Cambridge curriculum and instruction.
• Tech-inclined, Ability to evaluate instructional programme and teaching effectiveness
• Strong communications, public relations and interpersonal skills
• Strong focus on improvement of student academic performance
• Ability to promote a safe and orderly learning environment
Note: Attach educational philosophy to application
How To Apply For The Job
Applications for the following vacancy should be submitted with an application letter, CV and certificates. Interested / eligible applicants should kindly send their application with all relevant documentation to:
Closing Date: 23 July, 2021