Job Vacancy For Principal Administrative Assistants
We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar attributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society.
Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University.
Job Title: Principal Administrative Assistants
Duties shall include
• Provides administrative support to an academic teaching and administrative department by providing reception services, scheduling appointments, meetings, and travel, filing, researching files and records, and preparing and proofreading correspondence, reports, and other documents as requested.
• training (especially the organization of in-service training programmes) and supervision of personnel, covering meetings, typing of reports etc
• Staff in this grade will be required to perform work covering a wide field requiring high qualities of sound judgement, initiative and precision.
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must have
• Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Administration/ Social Science/Management etc. awarded by a recognized university with, at least 7 years’ post-qualification experience in a University or similar institutions
• Must possess the HND with at least 8 years’ relevant experience
• ICSA Professional Level 3 with two years relevant working experience.
• In all cases, candidates must be computer
• Ability to type.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
• Create account and verify your phone number
• Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns
• Upload required documents such as academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae, Transcripts of academic
• Qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
• Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your Application letter, photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae. Transcripts of academic qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
Post the envelope under registered cover to the address below:
University of environment and sustainable development
Private Mail Bag,
Request all referees to send their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at:
Closing Date: 31 July, 2020