Job Vacancy For Performing Assistant 1/Security Officers – Current Jobs in Ghana
REPORTS TO: Performer/Security Supervisor
• The security officer shall be directly responsible to protect lives and properties of the National Theatre.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Must have a minimum qualification of General Certificate of Education A or Level, ‘O’ Level or Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSSCE) or West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE) with credit pass in English, Mathematics and a pass in three (3) additional subjects.
• Must have a minimum of three (3) years work experience in either private or the public agencies.
• Pass a selection interview conducted by the National Theatre Board in consultation with the Public Services Commission.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
• Ability to monitor surveillance
• Ability to read and write
• Be able to exercise good Judgment Be fair and consistent
• Customer Service-oriented Safety management skills
• Be able to exercise professionalism
• Report writing skills
COMPENSATION PACKAGE: The compensation for all positions is the same as what applies in the Public Service of Ghana (Single Spine Salary Structure).
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their applications with their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates and other supporting documents to the address below:
Application for Director For Publicity, Communications and Public Affairs position must include a three (3) page vision statement for the position.
The Executive Director
National Theatre of Ghana
P.O.Box GP 198
South Liberia Road
Closing Date: 25 May, 2021