Job Vacancy For Performer/Lighting Technician – Current Jobs in Ghana
REPORTS TO: Senior Performer/Lighting Engineer
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES: Performing Assistant 1 & 11/Stage Assistant
• Lighting Technician is responsible for setting up and control lighting equipment for live theatre performances.
• A Lighting Technician will consult with the artistic directors and technical director to determine the types of lighting and special effects that are needed for productions and any other National Theatre activities.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Technical Theatre or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution.
• Must have 3 years post qualification work experience in lighting design for Theatrical productions.
• Pass a selection interview conducted by the National Theatre Board in consultation with the Public Services Commission.
SKILL AND COMPETENCIES
• Technical knowledge and lighting skills Manual dexterity and a good level of physical fitness
• Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines Time management skills
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Effective communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Creative flair
• Problem-solving ability
COMPENSATION PACKAGE: The compensation for all positions is the same as what applies in the Public Service of Ghana (Single Spine Salary Structure).
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should forward their applications with their Curriculum Vitae (CV) and photocopies of certificates and other supporting documents to the address below:
Application for Director For Publicity, Communications and Public Affairs position must include a three (3) page vision statement for the position.
The Executive Director
National Theatre of Ghana
P.O.Box GP 198
South Liberia Road
Closing Date: 25 May, 2021