Job Vacancy For Payroll Administrator – Current Jobs in Ghana
Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Payroll Administrator
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• suitably qualified, customer-orientated person to undertake all aspect of the payroll including time and attendance, terminations, salary transfers, SARS submissions etc.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Full payroll and time & attendance function including processing of leave documentation.
• Conduct audits.
• Verify and capture employee contracts and prepare package calculations as and when requested.
• Respond as first line support to payroll queries and investigate all queries.
• Reconcile payroll reports to payroll payments, prepare and send cost reports, inform management of deadlines not met.
• Advise of payroll changes and tax changes and ensure adherence to procedures for payroll changes.
• Terminations: Ensure that all termination procedures are followed and completed prior to release of final salary
• Ensure salary transfers are carried out by the due date and time
• Reconciliations: monthly recons of 3rd party payments including pension, provident, garnishees etc.
• Assist with duties as and when instructed by the line manager thus ensuring you promote a harmonious team effort within the department.
• Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital.
Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• Currently employed in a similar position
• Knowledge of Time and Attendance systems an advantage
• HR qualification and private hospital experience would be an advantage
• Computer literate with Microsoft Excel experience with meticulous attention to detail
• Must be familiar with current legislation
• Customer-oriented with exceptional interpersonal skills
• Deadline driven and able to meet all target dates
• Able to work well under pressure, participative and able to work as part of a team
• Ability to ensure and treat all aspects of HR with strictest confidentiality at all times
• Able to work flexible hours – for day and night staff
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021