Job Vacancy For Operations Supervisor
• To oversee all activity of a specific area in a company.
• To observe and analyze overall efficacy of the company and ensure things are moving smoothly.
• To report findings to upper management as needed and report directly to the director of the company.
• To work full-time hours and may need to work overtime as needed to ensure the company hits previously-set goals.
• To work in any number of different settings, depending on the industry in which they work
Qualification Required & Experience
• The person should possess education in business administration as well as ability to supervisor.
How To Apply For The Job
Please forward CV and Application to::
Closing Date: 30 May, 2020