Job Vacancy For Operations and Factory Manager – Current Jobs in Ghana
Our client, an Agro-Business Organisation in Techiman is seeking results-oriented individuals to lead and manage its operations effectively. Thorough knowledge and experience in the manufacturing industry is critical.
Job Title: Operations and Factory Manager
• To coordinate and oversee the running of its new slate-of the art ultra-modern factory, and general technical operations. And to formulate strategy and improve performance.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Proves work experience of 5 years (minimum) as Factory and Operations Manager troth similar job/ industry
• Knowledge of organisational effectiveness and operations management
• Experience budgeting and forecasting
• Excellent communication and Public relations skills
• Leadership ability; Outstanding organisational skills
• Degree in Business, Operations Management or related field
• Good knowledge of Agro-industry standards regulations; FDA, GSA, etc.
• Should be below 40 years of age
• IT/ Computer literate, Driving Skills & License, Travel experience, French/ German Fluent (a plus)
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send their cover letters and Curriculum Vitae with a minimum of three referees to:
Applicants are required to present two hard copies of their relevant certificates and academic records and indicate the role being applied for on both the cover letter and email title
Closing Date: 25 August, 2020