Job Vacancy For Office Manager / Administrators – Current Jobs in Ghana
Jonhord Ventures is looking for an Office Manager / Administrators to manage the administrative aspect of its office in relation to its online websites. The ideal candidates should be extremely smart, a fast learner who can work under little or no supervision and have good judgement. The candidate should also have a great computer and internet skill, as well as sales and social marketing experience.
This job is telework friendly.
The primary roles are responding to phone calls and emails in order to keep the business’ operations running smoothly. Some of the other duties include to:
• Coordinate activities in the office to ensure efficiency in operations.
• Supervise staff to ensure everyone is meeting their set target and deadlines.
• Manage emails, letters, packages and deliveries, phone calls and other forms of correspondence.
• Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
• Create and update databases and records for financial information, personnel and other data
• Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions in operations.
• Post engaging images and contents on social media pages to increase sales.
• Utilize other marketing methods to grow sales.
• Work with other staff members to keep website contents updated.
• Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed.
• Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
Qualification Required & Experience
• Bachelors Degree Preferred.
• Prior administrative experience required.
• 1 years or more related experience
• MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, OneDrive)
• Must be extremely comfortable with working and navigating numerous IT systems
• Social media and online marketing
• Client and social interaction
• Excellent oral and written communications
• Detail-oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Highly organized and flexible
• Ability to multi-task and meet challenging deadlines
• Self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 14 March, 2021