Job Vacancy For Night / Income Auditor – Current Jobs in Ghana
Job Title: Night / Income Auditor
Job Type: Accounts
Job Level: Middle Management
Staff Category: Senior Staff
• Responsible for daily income/revenue checks and audit all revenues and report daily revenues and discrepancies. You will be working together with a team of experts to create the ‘wow’ experience of our guests or clients
Report to: Accountant
• Prepare daily sales Reports, Night Audit Report and transaction documents.
• Receive handover report from the Late Duty Manager.
• Take full responsibility for all night staff and guests.
• Complete cash up after close of shift and ensure the Duty Manager endorses it
• Do daily systems back up and end of day close down.
• Complete daily revenue statistics report for management.
• Complete and audit all reports to ensure accuracy and proper filing and these include: night receptionist report, housekeeping report, complimentary reports telephone journal, staff drop off, vehicle movement report and the airport drivers revenue contribution
• Submit a daily audit report of all the transactions and procedures that transpired during the day and ensure a high balance report
• Prepare daily managers reports including complimentary, management meals, Out of Order Rooms, Room Status Report.
• Prepare daily No Shows and make sure portfolios have been charged.
• Reconcile all conference and banquet invoices versus banquet posting sheets.
• Review daily market segmentation and make amendment to miscoding.
• Review daily banking with general cashier and sign for completion.
• Daily check on POS for Open checks and follow up with cashiers
• Review all Guest ledger items daily and clear all balances
• Review lost postings accounts and clear daily
• Maintain files and records for all revenue related items.
• To familiarize yourself with all Front office procedures and ensure that they are adhered to especially paying attention to the expected arrivals with special requests such as VIP’s (Government officials, CEO’s, honeymooners, repeat guests, loyal clients, anniversaries etc)
• Review all petty cash postings and coding
• Assist with month end reconciliation and journal postings.
• ou will be required to work together with all the other departments to ensure smooth administration of the Resort
Qualification Required & Experience
Required Educational Level/Professional knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting/Finance with of minimum 3 years’ experience
• Higher National Diploma in Accounting with 5 years’ experience
• Professional qualifications is an added advantage
• Knowledge in hospitality industry is a must
• Ability to pay attention to details
• Exceptional organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong knowledge in hotel management and hotel software
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 24 December, 2020