Job Vacancy For Network Manager – Current Jobs in Ghana
Project: Alliance for Integrity
Reports to: Team Lead
Assignment Period: June 2019 – June 2021
The services delivered by the Deutsche Gesellschaft for Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH draw on a wealth of regional and technical expertise and tried and tested management know-how. As a federal enterprise, we support the German Government In achieving itt objectives in the field of international cooperation for sustainable development. We are also engaged in international education work around the globe. GIZ currently operates in more than 130 countries worldwide.
The Alliance for Integrity (www.allianceforintegrity.org) is a global business driven multi-stakeholder initiative between private sector, public sector, civil society, international organisations and academia. The aim of the Alliance for Integrity is to promote integrity among companies, their business partners and other relevant actors in the economic system. In addition, It contributes to better framework conditions by fostering dialogue between the public and private sector. Currently the Alliance for Integrity Is operational In Brazil, Ghana, India, Mexico and Germany.
The Network Manager will be in-charge of the management of the Alliance for Integrity in Ghana and the expansion of the Alliance for Integrity in Africa and will have support of the programme staff in rolling out activities.
• Manage the members of the Advisory Group and further grow the network partners
• Engage with Ghanaian and international companies, organisations and institutions and build reliable relationships with relevant stakeholders
• Develop strategic and innovative approaches and formats for co-operation with the private sector in the area of anti-corruption and business integrity
• Draw out annual action plan and make corresponding budget projections in line with the overall objectives and priorities
• Explore opportunities for additional funding of activities in (West-)Africa
Coordination & Implementation
• Coordinate and implement activities of the Alliance for Integrity in Ghana and Nigeria
• Disburse, review and monitor the budget on a regular basis
• Administer contracts and monitor their progress
• Initiate, coordinate and implement outreach activities, including organising conferences, workshops, trainings etc.
Data Management & Communication
• Liaison with the Secretariat, especially with the Regional Manager Afri., in Germany and the whole team (according to the responsibilities of each team member) on a regular basis
• Prepare project updates for both external and internal stakeholders (progress report, website and social media etc.)
• Contribute to the development and implementation of TheIntegrityApp (theintegrityapp.com)
• Document project activities for knowledge pooling, monitoring & evaluation and dissemination.
• Carry out communication activities to prornote and share information about the Alliance for Integrity
• Develop innovative formats in the area of business integrity and compliance Perform other work-related duties as required
Qualification Required & Experience
• Advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent) in Law/Social Science/Economics or related field is required.
• A minimum of 8 years of relevant professional experience, ideally with experience in compliance in a private sector company or similar experience at the interface between public and private sector.
• Excellent knowledge of the Ghanaian private sector and the topic compliance Experience in other African countries, in particular Nigeria, is an advantage Project management experience
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Aptitude to develop networks and managing relationships with all relevant stakeholders
• Excellent English language skills (oral and written) Proficiency in MS Office Suite
Competitive GIZ salary grid (Band 4 Ghana), SSNIT, Health insurance, as well as 13th Month Salary and Annual Bonus.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their applications with detailed curriculum vitae and a one – page cover letter addressing applicant’s motivation to
under the job code 2019/Afln/06/01
Closing Date: 20 June, 2019