Job Vacancy For Mortuary Attendant – Current Jobs in Ghana
Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Mortuary Attendant
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• suitably qualified, customer-orientated person to provide timeous, efficient service in the transportation and handling of deceased patients.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Transporting of deceased patients
• Receiving bodies of deceased patients
• Assisting with placing bodies in compartment trays.
• Confirms identification of bodies and releases bodies as appropriate.
• Monitors mortuary and signs in visitors, law enforcement and government officials, and legal personnel.
• Assists Mortuary Technician as required
Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• 1 – 3 years previous work experience in preferably in health care or health services.
• Self-motivated and able to work alone
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Demonstrates familiarity with anatomy and physiology.
• Exhibits ability to work calmly and professionally with the deceased.
• Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
• Possesses the strength necessary to transport and lift bodies.
• Demonstrates empathy and sensitivity when working with families of the deceased.
• Pays close attention to detail.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021