Job Vacancy For Monitoring and Evaluation Officers (4 Positions) – Current Jobs in Ghana
Key Job Responsibilities
• The Monitoring and Evaluation Officers at Christian Health Association of Ghana will monitor and ensure timely inputs of high quality data for decision-making and alignment with project objectives.
• He/she will support in the design and implementation of M&E plan, monitor project activities on a regular basis and assist the programme team in preparing quarterly/annual reports on progress.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a First Degree in Public Health, Monitoring & Evaluation, Epidemiology or Social Science
• At least 5 years of relevant work experience in the design and implementation of M&E/MIS in development programmes implemented by national/international NGOs/Global Fund/ Government
• Experience in designing tools and strategies for data collection, analysis and production of reports related to HIV&TB
• Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
How To Apply For The Job
All suitably qualified and interested persons should apply through
or hand-deliver their application letters with a detailed CV,copies of academic credentials with at least two referees to:
The Christian Health Association of Ghana
21 Jubilee Wells Street,
All enquiries regarding this advert should be directed to:
Closing Date: 17 December, 2020