Job Vacancy For Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
RTI International is supporting education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning. From our well-established reputation in education system strengthening, to innovative work in early grade assessment and learning, RTI is improving education quality, relevance and efficiency through implementation of projects funded by USAID, DFID and other donors and clients.
• Applications are being accepted for an anticipated USAID-funded Improved Early Education Learning Outcomes Activity in Ghana.
• The anticipated 5-year activity is a follow-on to the existing USAID Ghana Partnership for Education Activity and seeks to build on the current program’s goals of supporting Ghana’s educational institutions to improve, expand and sustain learning outcomes for primary students nationwide. Positions are based in Accra, Ghana.
Monitoring and Evaluation Manager
• Responsible for establishing and managing the project’s overall M&E system, tracking all progress made towards meeting program/contract results, indicators, and targets, including impacts on access, retention, reading outcomes, community engagement, gender, and disability-inclusive measures, ensuring that they are being consistently and systematically tracked and reported.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree with 6 years of experience in M&E on donor-funded projects with demonstrated supervisory experience
• Proficiency in English and data management and analysis tools (such as Stata, SPSS, DevResults) required.
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please email your CV/resume to:
English language CVs required. Please put position title and applicant name in the subject line.
Closing Date: 09 May, 2020
RTI offers competitive compensation and benefits and robust home office project support. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. RTI International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.