Job Vacancy For Medical officer – Current Jobs in Ghana
Supreme Medical Centre is seeking to recruit Medical officer
• Contributing clinical expertise to patient care and providing guidance to junior physicians.
• Performing administrative duties and risk management.
• Ensuring the highest standards in patient care are maintained.
• Verifying complex diagnoses and facilitating treatment plans.
• Supervising, and mentoring healthcare professionals and collaborating with consultants.
• Managing allocated budgets and identifying areas of improvement in patient care.
• Keeping informed on advancements in the field and contributing to medical research programs.
• Ensuring compliance with healthcare regulations and safety standards.
• Reporting to senior management, as well as liaising between administrative and medical staff.
• Ensuring consistent and accurate medical recordkeeping practices.
Qualification Required and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Medicine.
• A Master’s degree in Health Administration (MHA) or Business Administration (MBA) would be advantageous.
• 5+ years’ clinical experience.
• At least four years’ experience in health administration.
• Clinical risk management experience.
• Advanced knowledge of medical research methodology and ethics.
• Extensive knowledge of medical recordkeeping practices.
• Advanced ability to ensure the highest standards in patient care and compliance with healthcare regulations.
• Ability to keep abreast of advancements in the field of specialization.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills.
Salary: Very Attractive
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidates should submit CV, Cover Letter, all Relevant Documents and a photocopy of a valid ID card to;
Closing Date: 31 October, 2020