Job Vacancy For Media Manager – Current Jobs in Ghana
The successful candidate for this role will join our Commercial Team as the Media Manager. (S)He will report to the Head of Public Relations and will be responsible for developing and managing all Media Communications with the objective of building the brand and achieving set brand equity scores.
• Manage all Media communications activities for AirtelTigo including [Radio, TV, Print, Out-of-Home (OOH), Digital.];
• Have oversight responsibility for the Media Agency in all media negotiation, buying and reporting;
• Co-ordinate and monitor all campaigns to ensure the delivery of right Share of Voice (SOV) for the brand;
• Manage the Media budget and expenditure as per the agreed roadmap;
• Supervise and approve to all media buying contract negotiations;
• Work closely with cross-functional teams to ensure all strategic and tactical campaigns are delivering the required Return on Investment (ROI);
• Monitor and report on the effectiveness of media buy by defining and implementing KPI metrics covering both brand and Media ROI;
• Guide and monitor the team from campaign planning to execution;
• Monitor media plans and media compliance scores to ensure achievement of media KPIs.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A University Degree in any discipline with an emphasis on Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or related fields; Possession of an MA in Media and Communication Studies will be an added advantage;
• A minimum of three (3) to five (5) years’ relevant working experience in a similar role within Telecoms/FMCG or Media Company;
• Prior experience in project management;
• Good experience in Brand Management and trading activities;
• Analytical thinker with strong conceptual and research skills;
• Excellent presentation, oral and written communication skills.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and qualified applicants should send their Applications & Curriculum Vitae to:
Kindly indicate the role you are applying for in the email subject.
Closing Date: 06 September, 2019
While we appreciate all interest, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted due to the volume of applications.
Ready to be part of our dynamic and innovative team? At AirtelTigo, we enhance the value of our employees by providing long-term growth and opportunities in an ever-evolving work environment. Our values are at the core of what we do and represents who we are; Simplicity, Transparency and Relevance. Initiate your journey to be part of our world-class team and experience a rewarding career.