Job Vacancy For Marketing Assistant – Current Jobs in Ghana
Our client is the leading Management Advisory firm in Ghana. The company now seeks a high calibre Marketing Officer for the Head Office.
• Generate new customer business through daily marketing calls, appointments and submission of proposals
• Developing and maintaining relationships with customers and senior company officials via meetings, telephone calls, and emails and networking events for business growth and customer satisfaction
• Passion for ensuring successful new contract execution, delivery and interface with customers
• Leadexecution of cross-sell and upsell programs of company services from start to finish
• Stay abreast of new business developments, trends and competitor customer acquisition projects
• Negotiate and close business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• Support in writing new business Technical Proposals.
• Improve an organization’s market position and achieve financial growth
Qualification Required & Experience
• 2+ years of experience in a B2B Sales or Customer Marketing role
• Valid Driver’s License (this position would require up to 60% of time out of the Office)
• Candidates must be living around Tema Area.
How To Apply For The Job
All such qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
[email protected] indicating the position title on the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 10 April, 2021