Job Vacancy For Marketing and Business Development Manager – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Drive business development and growth of the Group, Coordinate and supervise the day-to-day activities of the marketing and business development department. Provide robust marketing and business development strategies, systems and standards to achieve excellence, sustainable productivity and increasing revenue.
• Provides strategic direction in the management of marketing, product and business development (BD) functions of the Group
• Develops growth strategies and marketing plans, create a calendar of events and analyses the markets and competitors
• Productivity develop marketing and business development metrics to determine what is working and what can be improved is optimized for all market and BD programs
• Manages and reports on measurement of all marketing strategies and campaigns
• Manages lead generation and sales activity to ensure the group hits business development and growth targets, including achieving strong ROI.
• Identifies sales leads, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with new contacts
• Conducts market intelligence, research and competitor bench-marking
• Develops marketing and communication campaigns to support the Group’s businesses and products
• Participates in setting and monitoring client quality service standards and provide recommendation to management on how to improve client satisfaction and market impact.
• Follows up new business opportunities, identify areas where the business can increase its footprint and potential partnerships, opportunities to enhance distribution and open up new markets
• Designs methods to enhance efficiency within the Group’s marketing and business departments
• Develops in depth customer insights and customer profiles
• Recommends improved strategies to expand market reach and coordinate activities between marketing and business development teams to introduce programs that drive sales growth
• Manages and retains relationships with existing clients
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance or related field
• Relevant professional qualifications in Marketing / Finance
• Minimum experience of 8 years with industry experience
How To Apply For The Job
Interested and suitable should forward their CV and cover letter to the email:
Closing Date: 18 June, 2021