Job Vacancy For Managing Director – Current Jobs in Ghana
Our client, an Agro-Business Organisation in Techiman is seeking results-oriented individuals to lead and manage its operations effectively. Thorough knowledge and experience in the manufacturing industry is critical
Job Title: Managing Director
• To control and oversee all business operations, people and ventures.
• The ideal candidate, a strategist, will serve as the highest-ranking manager in the organization, responsible for the overall success of the business.
• The candidate must possess very strong crisis management skills, essential for ensuring the constant drive of the Company towards fulfilling tis short-term and long-term objectives without a diverge from its strategic guidelines.
Qualification Required & Experience
Educational / Professional Qualification / Experience
• A five (5) year minimum proven experience as Managing Director in an Agro-business Organisation
• Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
• Familiarity with corporate law and management best practices
• Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills
• Thorough knowledge of market changes and forces that influence the company
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Outstanding analytical and problem-solving abilities
• BSc/BA in Agri-business Management or relevant field; MSc/MA will be preferred
• strong professional network base- and international relations experience.
• Age range below 45 years.
• IT/ Computer literate, Driving Skills & License, Travel experience, French/ German Fluent (a plus)
How To Apply For The Job
Interested persons should send their cover letters and Curriculum Vitae with a minimum of three referees to:
Applicants are required to present two hard copies of their relevant certificates and aacademic records and indicate the role being applied for on both the cover letter and email title
Closing Date: 25 August, 2020