Job Vacancy For Manager, Research & Business Development – Current Jobs in Ghana
Our Client, a Public Service Institution invites applications from highly qualified and results oriented professionals for the following positions: Manager, Research & Business Development
• The role holder is responsible for the identification of business opportunities, leading research and development and implementation of business development strategies towards the achievement of the mandate of the institution.
• Lead the development and implementation of business development strategies to increase revenue for the Institution by enhancing business opportunities for the specified entities.
• Assess the performance of SOEs and give recommendations on developing growth strategies to enhance the progress of the business.
• Determine appropriate frameworks, processes and standards to be applied to the acquisition and placement of investments within the market while ensuring compliance with agreed financial, legal and commercial principles/regulations.
• Conduct market and industry research and provide insights on market activities and trends to inform investment decisions and plans to assist with defining opportunities for change.
• Contribute in the preparation of annual work plans and budget for the department and organisation as well as assist in the facilitation of the implementation of the strategic plans and objectives.
• Collaborate with relevant departments to identify business opportunities for the specified entities and the Institution to create value and build market position for the institution.
• Provide support for the evaluation of identified business development opportunities of the specified entities and provide guidance to convert to business.
• Conduct research to inform the identification of business opportunities for the institution and the Specified entities to increase their portfolio.
• Liaise with the relevant units and departments for the conduct of specific and general investigations on outstanding issues to inform management decision making and action
Qualification Required & Experience
Essential and Desirable Criteria
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management, Economics, Finance, Marketing or related field
• Professional qualification in Business Development (Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), Certified Business Analysis Professional (CBAP))
• Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in the private and public sector with at least two (2) years at a managerial level
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please send your application with a detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 27 December, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.