Job Vacancy For Manager, Regulatory Sector – Current Jobs in Ghana
Our Client, a Public Service Institution invites applications from highly qualified and results oriented professionals for the following positions: Manager, Regulatory Sector
• The role holder will serve as technical advisor on all regulatory sector related matters and contribute to capacity building of specified entities in the sector, towards enhanced financial performance and governance by the entities.
• He/She will provide technical advice and support for the effective delivery of performance, monitoring and evaluation activities of regulatory sector specified entities in accordance with the established Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) framework.
• Conduct annual reviews of the mandates, organisational structures and strategic plans of specified entities, in line with prevailing policies / reforms, economic and statistical data in the sector, and make recommendations to the relevant stakeholders
• Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation systems and policies to facilitate the review and assessment of the operational activities of the specified entities
• Lead the provision of advisory services to specified entities in relation to performance issues and establish guidance mechanisms to enhance their financial performance
• Engage specified entities to ensure compliance with standard Corporate Social Responsibility programs open to specified entities and in line with applicable government polices
• Lead pre-negotiation and negotiation activities related to performance agreements and contracts with the Boards of specified entities and the institution
• Lead engagements with the Board / key stakeholders of specified entities related to the evaluation of board performance
• Provide technical assistance / advice in the conduct of audits of performance reports from specified entities
• Coordinate the preparation and submission of quarterly performance reports of specified entities for submission to relevant stakeholders.
Qualification Required & Experience
Essential and Desirable Criteria
• A Master’s Degree in Public Policy, Economics, Business, Science, Finance, Law or related field from a recognised University
• Relevant Professional qualification and certification or membership in industry organizations (eg. Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (RAPS)
• Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in an operational or compliance role in the public sector with at two (2) years in a managerial role
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please send your application with a detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 27 December, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.