Job Vacancy For Manager, MFS Business Development (Government & SME) – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Responsible for identifying MFS business/sales opportunities, Manage Partnerships with Government, Corporate, SMEs and other organisations, pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain a good working relationship with business contacts as well as drive all corporate engagements to achieve business growth.
• Highly dynamic and competitive telecommunication industry
• Advancement in global technology trends
• MTN Group business standards and practices
• Diverse cultural environment
• Segmentation structure implication
• Performance driven environment
• Developing sophisticated client base
• Manage the development of business engagements plans aimed at growing the MoMo clientele base and driving revenue.
• Responsible for managing strategic partners including key institutions and SMEs – ECG, DStv, Ghana Water, etc
• Manage engagement with both Government, Corporate bodies, SMEs and other institutions for new business opportunities.
• Responsible for managing the identification of new business opportunities and provide guidance to team in the follow up engagements.
• Manage the planning of business sessions with the prospective clients.
• Provide insights into product development based on business engagements.
• Manage the support to business development engagements in the regions by leveraging the Field Sales Team.
• Provide support in developing Mobile Money business plans and overall business strategy.
• Provide support with promotions design and execution
Qualification Required & Experience
• Minimum of a 1st Degree in a related field
• Minimum of 5 years in financial services with at least 3 years in a supervisory role
5 years relevant experience
• Experience in mobile financial services will be an advantage
• Market Intelligence
• Sales Planning
• Financial Acumen
• Manages self and be a team player, good conflict management, takes and manages accountability
• Energy & Drive – Innovative, Takes initiative, result oriented and develops self consistently
• Interpersonal Skills – Leadership, customer centricity, collaborative and coaches & develops direct reports
• Personal Skills – Trustworthy, integrity and ethical in dealings
• Operating Skills – Ability to focus on priorities and plans, shares knowledge effectively
• Organisational Positioning Skills – Good written and verbal communication, presentation skills, commitment to the organization
• Strategic Skills – Global thinker, Analytical thinking and Problem solving abilities.
• Presentation skills
• Good business sense
• A deep understanding of marketing principles
• Good communication skills
• A positive attitude
• Negotiation skills
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 26 April, 2021