Job Vacancy For Manager, Investment & Wealth Creation – Current Jobs in Ghana
Our Client, a Public Service Institution invites applications from highly qualified and results oriented professionals for the following positions: Manager, Investment & Wealth Creation
• The role holder will support in the administration of the specified entities related to acquisition of shares by the state, investment and generation of profitable returns on investments.
• He/She will work with the research and business development department to provide support for the profitability, financial sustainability and service delivery of the specified entities.
• Collaborate with the Monitoring & Evaluation Unit to monitor and review the performance of financial, economic and operational activities of the specified entities and recommend appropriate investment decisions.
• Work with specified entities to evaluate new transactions with a strong focus on credit and asset quality (include processing mandates, due diligence, risk assessment, negotiating term sheets and other documentation, syndication, etc.) to ensure value-for-money.
• Maintain close relationships with specified entities and provide meaningful input and challenge into the prioritization of business investments to ensure value for money.
• Prepare transformative solutions to support mergers, acquisitions, carve-outs and investments.
• Advise the Head, Investment & Divestment in the matters of financial restructuring of specified entities and for attracting investment through capital markets.
• Assist in the co-ordination of the acquisition of the specified entities where necessary and advise on viable investments.
• Assess borrowing levels of state-owned enterprises and other state entities in accordance with the Public Financial Management Act, 2016 (Act 921) and advise the relevant heads accordingly
• Assist in the preparation of quarterly and annual forecasts and reviews of domestic investment activities of the various specified entities.
Qualification Required & Experience
Essential and Desirable Criteria
• A Master’s Degree in Strategic Investment, Accounting, Investment Management, Finance, Economics, Mathematics or related field
• A relevant professional qualification (e.g. CIMA, CAIA, ACCA, CFA etc.)
• Minimum of ten (10) years relevant experience in the private and public sector of which at least two (2) should be as an Investment Manager.
• Finance (treasury)/Investment experience will be an advantage
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please send your application with a detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 27 December, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.