Job Vacancy For Manager, Health & Education Sector – Current Jobs in Ghana
Our Client, a Public Service Institution invites applications from highly qualified and results oriented professionals for the following positions: Manager, Health & Education Sector
• The role holder will serve as technical advisor on all health & education Sector related matters and contribute to capacity building of specified entities in the sector, towards enhanced financial performance and governance by the entities.
• He/She will provide technical advice and support for the effective delivery of performance, monitoring and evaluation activities of health & education Sector specified entities in accordance with the established Planning, Monitoring and Evaluation (PME) framework.
• Conduct annual reviews of the mandates, organisational structures and strategic plans of specified entities, in line with prevailing policies / reforms, economic and statistical data in the sector, and make recommendations to the relevant stakeholders
• Develop and implement monitoring and evaluation systems and policies to facilitate the review and assessment of the operational activities of the specified entities
• Lead the provision of advisory services to specified entities in relation to performance issues and establish guidance mechanisms to enhance their financial performance
• Engage specified entities to ensure compliance with standard Corporate Social Responsibility programs open to the specified entities and in line with applicable government polices
• Lead pre-negotiation and negotiation activities related to performance agreements and contracts with the Boards of specified entities and the institution
• Lead engagements with the Board / key stakeholders of specified entities related to the evaluation of board performance
• Provide technical assistance / advice in the conduct of audits of performance reports from the specified entities
• Coordinate the preparation and submission of quarterly performance reports for specified entities for submission to relevant stakeholders
Qualification Required & Experience
Essential and Desirable Criteria
• Master’s in Public Health, Project Management, Health Economics, Health Policy or related field
• Professional certification
• Minimum of ten (10) years relevant health sector experience of which at least two (2) should be at a managerial level
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please send your application with a detailed CV to:
Closing Date: 27 December, 2019
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.