Job Vacancy For Manager – Current Jobs in Ghana
Our Client who operates in the Microfinance industry is seeking to employ a dedicated and experienced person as a Manager for the company.
• The Manager shall assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective growth opportunities
• The candidate shall develop forecasts, financial objectives and a workable business strategies
• The ideal candidate are expected to meet quarterly/yearly goals and metrics
• The Manager expected to manage budget judiciously and allocate funds appropriately
• Bring out the best of the company’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation
• Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities
• Share knowledge with other management members or the Board on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs
• Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly
• Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws in relation to Micro Finance operations.
• Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration
• Expected to use computer packages such as MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint Presentations to prepare organizational reports for stakeholders of the company when called upon to do so.
Qualification Required & Experience
• University degree / Level 1 CIA
• At least 6 years work experience in auditing (Internal or external) preferably in the financial sector
• Effective time management skills to meet the deadlines.
• Hands on experience in dealing with financial issues with every department in the company.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their applications and CVs to:
Closing Date: 11 November, 2020