Job Vacancy For Land Economist – Current Jobs in Ghana
The University of Cape Coast invites applications from suitably qualified, experienced, results-oriented and highly motivated individuals for appointment to the under listed positions: Land Economist
• The Land Economist’s role is to provide services in real estate management, land and property valuations, and real estate projects appraisals among others.
• The Land Economist will study the production and distribution of resources, goods, and services by collecting and analyzing data, researching trends, and evaluating economic issues. He/She will also provide advice on administration, land and property usage.
Qualification Required & Experience
• possess M.Sc./M.Phil. degree or relevant professional qualification in his/her area of specialization
• be a registered member of a relevant professional body and in good standing
• have four (4) years post qualification working experience
• have two (2) referees’ reports in support of the application
• Background in Law will be an added advantage
Location: Cape Coast
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should please submit completed application forms; obtainable from the Directorate of Human Resource (Senior Members Section) or from the University website (Senior Members Application Form) together with curricula vitae, and other relevant supporting documents to:
University of Cape Coast
Closing Date: 12 April, 2021