Job Vacancy For Junior Assistant Development Officer (Horticulturist) – Current Jobs in Ghana
Ho Technical University, a public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the Volta Regional capital, Ho, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following Non-Teaching vacancies in the University.
Job Title: Junior Assistant Development Officer (Horticulturist)
• Applicants shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism in their area of specialization.
• Successful applicants shall be assigned responsibility as Horticulturist in the Grounds and Gardens unit and Facilities Manager in the Estates Unit of the Directorate.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must have a minimum of Master’s Degree in Horticulture or other relevant qualification PLUS a relevant professional qualification. Applicant must also be member of a relevant professional body in Ghana.
Location: Ho, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
• Candidates who meet the above criteria should download the appropriate Application Form (UAPB FORM 1A for Teaching positions and UAPB FORM 1B for Non-Teaching positions) from the Staff Portal on HTU’s Website, www.htu.edu.gh for completion.
• Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Form, with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic record must be submitted to:
Ho Technical University,
Box HP 217,
• A set of the completed applications (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) should also be sent via email:
Closing Date: 07 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted