Job Vacancy For IT Support Technician – Current Jobs in Ghana
Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: IT Support Technician
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• suitably qualified customer-orientated person to provide timeous, efficient desktop and network support to users and upkeep of the server rooms. Responsible for the management of Internet security, integrity and backing up of information, Management of user access and use, setting up of hardware and installing software where necessary, problem determination and solving, liaison with users and maintaining IT processes and documentation
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Day to day management of Internet security and system integrity,
• Conduct daily network backup operations.
• Manage security options and software in computers and networks to maintain privacy and protection from attacks
• Install, test, and monitor servers, firewalls, and new software
• Management of user access and use.
• Employee access and identity cards
• Install, maintain and repair computers and networks.
• Ordering of new hardware or software.
• Setting up and installing of hardware install and configure software and drivers
• Maintenance, service and repair technological equipment (e.g. routers) or peripheral devices
• Upkeep of server rooms – ensure sound housekeeping practices and comply with Health and Safety regulations
• Offer daily operations and systems support to personnel
• Basic end-user in-service training – offer timely technical support and teach users how to utilize computers correctly
• Maintain IT processes and documentation
Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• MCSE: data management and analytics or equivalent an advantage
• Basic programming skills essential
• Competency and efficiency in Microsoft Programs
• Sufficiently versed in network topologies and basic device configurations,
• Experience in a private hospital setting an advantage
• Problem solving and thinking laterally,
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021