Job Vacancy For IT Senior Staff Support (Web And Software Development)
We are a new University with a determination to build a distinct institution with a focus on excellence, hard work, resourcefulness and innovation, among other. We invite candidates with similar atributes, goals and requisite qualifications to join us in to build this institution for the good of society.
Applications are, therefore, invited for appointment to the under-mentioned positions in the University.
Job Title: IT Senior Staff Support (Web And Software Development)
Qualification Required & Experience
Applicants must meet the criteria below:
• Minimum Education –of a First degree in Computer Science, Information
• Technology, Engineering, Information Systems, or related discipline with five years’ experience in IT field.
• Having any of’ the following professional certifications (Microsoft Certified System Engineer ‘(MCSE), Unix and internet administration and/or VM Certified Professional, Professional certification in ITSM or PMP would be an advantage
• The person should have Web Development skills as well as user support credentials.
• At least 5 to 10 years progressive experience overseeing to web and software development user support in any IT industry is required.
• Experience in managing an IT networks and Systems within any organisation or an institution of higher learning or in the public or private section
• Having any Computer Hardware support skills would be an advantage.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
• Create account and verify your phone number
• Fill out the personal details, educational and employment backgrounds columns
• Upload required documents such as academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae, Transcripts of academic
• Qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
• Enclose in an envelope, a printed copy of your Application letter, photocopies of academic certificates, birth certificate, Police reports, curriculum vitae. Transcripts of academic qualifications and Names of at least 3 referees
Post the envelope under registered cover to the address below:
University of environment and sustainable development
Private Mail Bag,
Request all referees to send their reports directly to the Registrar of the University at:
Closing Date: 31 July, 2020