Job Vacancy For IT Officer – Current Jobs in Ghana
The Company is licensed and regulated by the Securities & Exchange Commission & the National Pensions Regulatory Authority to provide the following Services: asset management, wealth management, pension funds management, investment advisory; and investment research and publication.
We run a client focused, efficient and sustainable business model with strong business fundamentals and supported by the following core values: client focus, integrity, teamwork, and excellence. The Company is inviting applications from suitably qualified persons, who are interested in the Investment Banking Industry, to apply for the position of: IT Officer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Install, configure and manage all network equipment for availability and performance.
• Maintain user accounts and implement server security procedures.
• Provide second level staff support and administration Recommend new hardware/software to maintain a high standard of performance and to meet user growth requirements.
• Ensure that all applications and system administration functions are up to standards prescribed by IGS Financial Services’ IT Security Program Policy and recommend
• Identify hardware/software/process standards, as necessary.
• Design training programmes for and train staff on the proper and secure use of technologies.
• Design and supervise preventive maintenance exercises on corporate workstations and laptops annually.
• Ensure appropriate cybersecurity practices to protect the network infrastructure and resources of IGS FSL: Antivirus updates, Operating system updates, Weekly review of application and security logs, and the escalation of incidents to the IT Manager.
• Maintain adequate license compliance with all IT products in use.
• Maintain an accurate and comprehensive IT inventory for all software and hardware owned by IGS FSL nationwide
• Report monthly on the status of nationwide IT operations to the IT Manager.
• Supervise and coach junior IT officer/s to obtain optimal productivity and
• Any other job/s that may be assigned occasionally by the IT Manager and/or IGS FSL Management.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSC or BA degree in computer science, information technology or computer/electrical engineering
• Comptia N+/A+Certification, MCP, CCNA professional qualification.
• Familiarity with Microsoft 365 Tenant Administration.
• VMare vSpere virtualization proficiency.
• Remote Management and Monitoring, RMM software familiarity.
• 2 years’ minimum experience.
• Knowledge of all hardware and software in use within the business.
• Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skill.
• Results oriented
• Capable of working alone or in a team environment.
Employment: Contract (Renewable)
How To Apply For The Job
All application letters and CVs should be sent to:
Closing Date: 19 March, 2021