Job Vacancy For Internal Auditor – Current Jobs in Ghana
Key Job Responsibilities
• The Internal Auditor at Christian Health Association of Ghana will advise management on effective risk management, control and governance processes.
• He/she will determine the extent to which the organisation’s assets including stocks are accounted for, safeguarded and report accordingly.
• The Officer will strengthen and maintain internal control systems and ensure an efficient use of project resources in accordance an with the financial regulations of the Global Fund
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or professional certification in Auditing
• Practical skills and proven competence in a similar position
• A minimum of 5 years credible post-qualification experience in audit
• Experience with the use of accounting software
• Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
• Experience of Global Fund policies, regulations and procedures desirable.
How To Apply For The Job
All suitably qualified and interested persons should apply through
or hand-deliver their application letters with a detailed CV,copies of academic credentials with at least two referees to:
The Christian Health Association of Ghana
21 Jubilee Wells Street,
All enquiries regarding this advert should be directed to:
Closing Date: 17 December, 2020