Job Vacancy For Human Resource and Administration Manager
A reputable construction company is seeking to recruit a Human Resource and Administration Manager.
A strategic partner responsible for all aspects of human resource practices and processes in the company, ensuring that the vision and purpose of individual employees are aligned to the corporate vision.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Managing activities such as job design, recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development, talent management & general administration at the Head Office.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Human Resources or related field
• MBA in HR or professional certification in SHRM will be an advantage
• Human Resource & Administration or other HR executive with at least 8 to 10 years post-qualification experience
• Extensive knowledge and experience in Human Resource practices
• In-depth knowledge of labour law and HR best practices
• Working experience in the construction industry will be an advantage
• Report writing, facilitation, presentation skills are critical
• Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
• Ability to architect strategy along with leaderships
• People oriented and results driven
• Active listener with good negotiation and communication skills
• Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
How To Apply For The Job
Interested applicants must send their CVs and application letters to:
Closing Date: 20 July, 2020