Job Vacancy For HR Manager – Current Jobs in Ghana
Safari Valley Resort is seeking to employ an experienced HR Manager to assist in the people development agenda at the HR Department.
Brief summary of Job Description:
The job holder should be capable of performing the following functions:
• Design and implement a progressive HR strategy.
• Design and implement continuous corporate policies to foster understanding, unity, teamwork and corporate
• Practical management of workplace industrial relations for the benefit of all members of staff.
• Progressive recruitment plan to attract quality service providers.
• Design and implement a dynamic staff development
• Assist in implementing innovative compensation schemes.
• Work with existing departments in fashioning out departmental targets
• Design and implement performance-based assessment and appraisal instruments
• Assist in planning and implementing beneficial training programmes at all levels.
• Implement dynamic in-house based staff welfare policies.
Qualification Required & Experience
• An MBA degree in HR Management, Social Psychology and/or related areas of human study.
• Professional qualifications in HR Management from recognized post-graduate institutions would be an added advantage.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills Professional knowledge and competencies in organizational behavior and groups dynamics Ability to collaborate with several stake-holders at all times.
• A solution-oriented personality and a creative problem solver.
• Computer literate with expertise in Excel, word, power point and related soft wares.
• A strong but flexible personality and creative and imaginative traits.
• Experience: At least five years of practical experience preferably in high-rated hotels.
Note: Selected candidate should be prepared to stay onsite at the facility.
Location: Ada Foah
How To Apply For The Job
Aspiring candidates should submit their applications, including certificates, CVs and related documents plus two passport-sized photographs to the e-mail address below:
Closing Date: 31 August, 2020