Job Vacancy For Hospital Staffs (20 Positions) – Current Jobs in Ghana
A new private hospital located in Kumasi is seeking to recruit the following staff for immediate employment.
• URGENT Position: Medical Officer/Resident Doctor – A physician, general practitioner or Specialist OB/GYN – (Preferably full time)
• Matron – A senior nurse with considerable experience in nursing management; DDN level would be an advantage but not essential.
• Midwives and Theatre Nurses – with considerable experience – Diploma or Degree Nurses (with valid pin)
• Nursing Officer/Staff Nurses (with a valid pin)
• URGENT Position: Medical or Physician Assistants with considerable experience. A PA or MA with a Nursing background would be an advantage.
• Accountants/ Accounts clerks – experience of working in a hospital or similar environment will be an advantage.
• Biomedical Scientists and Laboratory Technologists – capable of running a medical laboratory independently.
• Receptionist – Minimum of Diploma in Business Studies, with good communication skills, able to use IT for reports and presentations.
• Office manager / Administrator – BSc (Human resource), good communication skills, able to use IT for reports and presentations, good knowledge in filing. Marketing experience will be a great advantage.
• Sonographer/ultrasound technician/ECG operator with considerable experience – University graduate preferred.
• URGENT Position: Pharmacists, dispensing technicians and Medicine counter assistants with considerable experience in hospital or community Pharmacy.
• URGENT Position: NHIS Claims officers – with considerable experience. A dispensary/pharmacy technician assistant background would be an advantage for this role.
All candidates should be registered with Ghana Medical Association, Nurses & Midwifery Council, Pharmacy Council, Health and Allied Sciences or the appropriate regulatory council or association in Ghana.
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your cover letter and curriculum vitae with copies of the relevant certifications and licenses to:
ALL ROLES ARE LOCATED IN KUMASI
Closing Date: 10 December, 2020
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED.