Job Vacancy For Hospital Administrator – Current Jobs in Ghana
Position: Hospital Administrator
Reporting to: Medical Director
• Hospital Administrators are responsible for organizing and overseeing the health services and daily activities of the healthcare facility.
• Facilitate the process of staff recruitment and selection to meet staffing needs.
• Responsible for the scheduling, convening, recording and circulation of minutes of management meetings.
• Collaborate with quality Assurance Department to ensure compliance of quality system regulations by all departments and employees.
• Responsible for identifying & meeting employee training needs through the employee performance appraisal system.
• Responsible for general employee welfare and issues related to conditions of employment.
• Prepare/Review the Company’s human resource manual on staff conditions of service along with other departmental heads.
• Ensure compliance to the laid down procedures by all employees
• Ensuring that the Company meetings all regulatory requirements at the beginning of every year.
• Ensuring that all staff meet all regulatory requirements at the beginning of every year.
• Liaise with regulatory bodies to renew all licenses i.e. fire, EPA, local authority etc.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc. Administration (Human Resource Option), /Bachelor of Management Studies or related field from a recognized university.
• Minimum of 3 years related work experience
• Excellent computer skills, especially in a Microsoft Windows environment.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• General knowledge of various employment laws and practices.
• Excellent interpersonal skills.
• Skills in database management and record keeping.
• Able to exhibit a high level of confidentiality.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Must be able to identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
• Must be able to gather and analyze information skillfully.
Location: Spintex Road, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Address to forward Applications Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to the:
Closing Date: 02 January, 2021