Job Vacancy For Head of Corporate Real Estate Services(CRES) – Current Jobs in Ghana
Position: Head of Corporate Real Estate Services(CRES)
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
• Responsible for the Corporate Real Estate Division and the management thereof. Identify, present to and secure appropriate corporate clients for lease and real estate services in accordance with the company strategy
• Source consultancy, transactional and annuity business opportunities for the Company. Effectively supervise, manages, directs and appraises CRES personnel ensuring optimal performance.
• Responsible for promoting company services as a professional marketing and research consultant to all assigned existing and prospective clients both locally and internationally.
• Coordinates the Marketing and Research team to create, design and execute market research assignments and special development projects to facilitate the company’s strategic planning and decision- making.
• Coordinates and supervises the marketing team to develop, implement and execute strategic marketing plans for the organization.
• Maintain good and professional working relationship with all external clients and partners.
• Liaises with clients to seek the successful conclusion of lease agreements, space rationalization and restructuring.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Degree in Land Economy/Real Estate or its equivalent.
• Member of GhIS or RICS.
• Ten or more years of related experience is required
• Excellent leadership abilities.
• Able to organize, coordinate, and direct team activities.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to use all related maintenance equipment and computer applications
• Good analytical abilities
• Understanding of market research techniques and models.
• Good report writing skills.
• Strong knowledge of Real Estate Market, marketing and related computer applications, financial and market indicators.
How To Apply For The Job
All interested persons with the requisite qualification and experience should send their application letters and CVs to the Head, HR/Administration Division through:
Closing Date: 16 November, 2020