Job Vacancy For Guidance And Counselling Officer – Current Jobs in Ghana
Ho Technical University, a public Tertiary Education Institution, located in the Volta Regional capital, Ho, Ghana, invites applications from suitably qualified persons to fill the following Non-Teaching vacancies in the University.
Job Title: Guidance And Counselling Officer
• The Guidance & Counselling Officer is the Head of the Guidance & Counselling Office.
• Applicants shall be required to show high qualities of sound judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision, and professionalism in their area of specialization.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Applicant must hold a minimum of Master’s Degree in relevant field, preferably in Clinical Psychology, Social Psychology, or any other relevant qualification and must have at least eight (8) years post qualification experience.
• In addition, applicants must submit a short vision statement not exceeding three (3) pages outlining how he/she will address relevant issues of the Guidance & Counselling Office.
Location: Ho, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
• Candidates who meet the above criteria should download the appropriate Application Form (UAPB FORM 1A for Teaching positions and UAPB FORM 1B for Non-Teaching positions) from the Staff Portal on HTU’s Website, www.htu.edu.gh for completion.
• Ten (10) copies of the completed Application Form, with application letter, up to date CVs, copies of academic and professional certificates and transcripts of academic record must be submitted to:
Ho Technical University,
Box HP 217,
• A set of the completed applications (folder appropriately labelled with position being applied for) should also be sent via email:
Closing Date: 07 August, 2020
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted