Job Vacancy For Full-Time Medical Officer (2 Positions) – Current Jobs in Ghana
Position: FULL TIME MEDICAL OFFICER (2)
Reporting to: Medical Director
• The Job Holder will be responsible for ensuring that patients receive consistent and comprehensive clinical care as well as supervising and training staff including auxiliary support personnel of the Clinic.
• Supervising medical assistants, nurses and auxiliary support personnel involved in the planning, implementation and evaluation of patient care services throughout the facility
• Ensuring highly consistent quality health delivery in a cost effective manner.
• Providing diagnosis, treatment and referral of patients when appropriate
• Developing individualized care plans for the patients in close discussion with them and their care givers in order to reduce in-patient care.
• Following up patients through acute clinical treatment with the aim of facilitating early recovery.
• Ensuring that all patients referred to the clinic receive robust and holistic management.
• Regularly monitoring/reviewing patients and acting promptly should the patient’s condition deteriorate.
• Liaising closely with the key stakeholders at all times to advise and co-ordinate provision of effective healthcare
• Maintaining accurate and contemporaneous documentation both electronic and paper to ensure timely and effective communication
• Ensuring patient confidentiality and protection of patient information.
• Dealing responsibly with challenging situations and consequences in accordance with professional ethics.
Qualification Required & Experience
• MB. ChB from a recognized University and a registered member of the Medical and Dental Council of Ghana
• Must possess professional demeanor
• Have the ability to maintain confidentiality
• Must possess strong communication skills
• Must have a courteous Attitude
• Understanding of medical terminologies and calculations
• Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in a related position.
• Monthly Report, outlining productivity, personnel training, operations and challenges (if any)
• Monthly Supply/Procurement Report
Location: Spintex Road, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Address to forward Applications Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae:
Closing Date: 02 January, 2021