Job Vacancy For Finance Director – Manufacturing – Current Jobs in Ghana
Our Client, a leading and highly reputable Manufacturing Company requires the services of Finance Director to handle both finance and administration management.
• Establish and maintain an integrated financial system and plan of operations
• To devise a financial structure and strategy to ensure efficiency of work.
• Establish and maintain a system of internal controls
• Keep under constant review the financial position of the Company
• Develop a treasury function
• Establish appropriate systems, for developing budgets and long term plans
• Ensure the provision of adequate insurance cover for Company’s properties
• Supervise and maintain statutory records
• Develop, operate and maintain an efficient procurement system
• Ensure the establishment of a strong stores management function to adequately safeguard the raw material assets of the Company.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Qualified ACCA, CIMA, CA or CPA
• University Degree with Accounting/Finance as a major
• Ten (10) years post qualification experience, 5 years manufacturing company,
How To Apply For The Job
All qualified applicants should send CV directly to:
[email protected] indicating the position title on the subject line of the email
Closing Date: 11 August, 2021