Job Vacancy For Finance and Administration Manager
RTI (www.rti.org) is an independent, non-profit organization dedicated to conducting innovative, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 4,000 people, RTI offers innovative research and development and multidisciplinary services.
RTI International is supporting education development around the world by strengthening education policy, management and practice to achieve measurable improvement in teaching and learning. From our well-established reputation in education system strengthening, to innovative work in early grade assessment and learning, RTI is improving education quality, relevance and efficiency through implementation of projects funded by USAID, DFID and other donors and clients.
• Applications are being accepted for an anticipated USAID-funded Improved Early Education Learning Outcomes Activity in Ghana. The anticipated 5-year activity is a follow-on to the existing USAID Ghana Partnership for Education Activity and seeks to build on the current program’s goals of supporting Ghana’s educational institutions to improve, expand and sustain learning outcomes for primary students nationwide. Positions are based in Accra, Ghana.
• Responsible for senior level financial and administrative, operational, and HR functions for the project, including compliance and reporting requirements.
• Will coordinate and consolidate the projection of monthly, quarterly, and annual expenditures, and prepare pipeline estimates for the project.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Master’s degree in business administration, accounting, or other relevant field
• 6 years of experience or a bachelor’s degree and 10 years of experience.
• Prior experience overseeing finances for a USAID-funded project of a similar size and complexity required.
• Proficiency with QuickBooks and fluency in English required.
How To Apply For The Job
To apply, please email your CV/resume to:
[email protected] English language CVs required. Please put position title and applicant name in the subject line.
Closing Date: 09 May, 2020
RTI offers competitive compensation and benefits and robust home office project support. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. RTI International is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.