Job Vacancy For Farm Coordinator – Current Jobs in Ghana
A company is seeking a Farm Coordinator for immediate employment.
• Manage all farm activities
• Ensure farm labourers report on time and execute their daily tasks
• Develop strategies and schemes for ensuring maximum productivity from stock
• Report daily on all farm activities to Farm Director
Qualification Required & Experience
• 1 – 2 years in poultry farming
• Minimum Qualification:
• Degree or HND in Agriculture or related field
• Prospective individual should be fluent in English and Ewe.
• Should be willing to relocate
• Person should be living around Kasoa and its environs or be familiar with the locality.
• Read and write
• Practical experience in managing and running poultry farm.
• Ability to ride a motorbike is a plus
How To Apply For The Job
Send your CV and application letter to:
Closing Date: 22 February, 2021