Job Vacancy For Factory Maintenance Manager – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Establish and maintain a tracking system for work orders, spare parts, and maintenance history of production equipment.
• Establish and follow preventive maintenance schedule for all machines, moulds, peripherals, utilities and other tools.
• Prepare reports and makes recommendations for improving production operations and solving maintenance-related problems.
• Supervise production maintenance personnel
• Ensure that maintenance technicians are adequately trained, equipped, and motivated so that the maintenance programme can be accomplished in a safe, timely, and cost-effective manner.
• Communicate regularly with all maintenance technicians, both individually and as a group, to ensure good two-way communication concerning maintenance issues.
• Maintain and update operating and training manuals for the maintenance department.
• Ensure that all maintenance technicians are trained on the most updated version of the operating procedures.
• Monitor operation of production equipment and systems.
• Reviews the operation of plant equipment and systems constantly, to minimize unplanned downtime, anticipate solve problems in a timely manner, and to identify opportunities for improvement.
• Keep an up to date record of all maintenance tools and spare parts
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc or HND degree related technical field or certificate or diploma and two years experience in the maintenance and/or operation of a process manufacturing facility or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• In-depth knowledge of production maintenance is an asset.
• Experience with repairs and maintenance of equipment in a manufacturing facility.
How To Apply For The Job
Please forward CV to:
Closing Date: 15 October, 2019