Job Vacancy For Executive Admin Assistant – Current Jobs in Ghana
A swimming pool / waterfalls company is looking to hire an Admin Assistant with legal background (Bachelor of Law, LLB)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Compile, proofread and revise drafts of legal documents, contracts and reports.
• Daily record keeping with electronic and hard copy filing of documents.
• Create and organize information, and generate reference tools for easy use by the office.
• Prepare and format legal and management reports.
• Maintain and update databases and tracking systems.
• Implement HR policies and procedures
• Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Paralegal Certificate.
• Bachelors Certificate in Law or related (desirable).
• Ability to grasp and interpret legal documents.
• Systematic knowledge of databases and tracking systems.
• Fantastic organizational skills and detail oriented.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Brilliant written and verbal communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
How To Apply For The Job
Send CVs ONLY to:
Please indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of the email
Closing Date: 07 January, 2021