Job Vacancy For Estate Manager
The Peki College of Education, Peki is a renowned public Teacher Educational Institution in the Volta Region of Ghana and affiliated to University of Ghana, Legon under the new Teacher Education Reform. The Governing Council of the College invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following Senior Management positions at the College.
Job Title: Estate Manager
The Position/Job Description
A Chief Estate Management Assistant shall be responsible to the Principal for the management of the College’s Estate Department
• He/She shall be advising Management on estate matters Including property acquisition rent and rent review, leases and has renewal and disposal of unserviceable
• He/She shall be undertaking routine Inspection of the College’ estates and preparation of regular reports.
• He/She shall be ensuring that proper f state Register Is maintained at the Estate Office, and that there Is proper utilization of Colleges’ property among others.
Qualification Required & Experience
The applicant must:
• Have a relevant Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional qualification.
• Have served as a Principal Estate Management Assistant in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar Institution or organization for at least four (4) years.
• Be computer-literate and conversant with the relevant software.
Location: Peki Avetitle, Volta Region
How To Apply For The Job
For the position of the Principal, applicants should attach a two-page vision statement. All applicants should add updated soft and hard copies of curriculum vitae, application letter, names and addresses of three (3) copies of sealed recommendation letters and photocopies of certificates to their letters and addresses it to:
and post a copy to:
c/o Peki College of Education
Peki Avetitle, V/R
Closing Date: 09 April, 2020