Job Vacancy For Enrolled Nurses – Current Jobs in Ghana
Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Enrolled Nurses
(ICU, THEATRE, CASUALTY, MATERNITY, PAEDIATRICS, CARDIAC, RENAL AND WARDS)
• To render and promote quality patient care in accordance with best practice standards and hospital policies.
• Assists patients with activities of daily living, provides basic nursing care to patients and assists in maintenance of a safe and clean environment under the direct supervision of the Registered Nurse / Unit Manager within her scope of practice.
Qualification Required & Experience
• Current Registration with Nursing and Midwifery Council of Ghana
• At least 1 years’ experience in a private hospital
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and show initiative
• Competent record keeping – keep patient records updated, legible.
• Participation in teaching and educating associates and domestic staff.
• Knowledge of medical terminology necessary to perform duties effectively
• Adherence to infection control policy and control and comply with standard precautions
• Clear and effective communication both verbally and in writing.
• Good verbal communication skills with patients, relatives and understand instructions
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021