Job Vacancy For English, Mathematics and Social Studies Teacher – Current Jobs in Ghana
• Responsible for teaching English, Mathematics and Social Studies to children between 7 and 16 years old.
• Preparing lessons and notes for classes.
• Assigning Home Work to the children.
• Marking and grading the work of the children.
• Conducting examinations for the beneficiaries.
• Leading beneficiaries through morning devotion.
• Guiding the beneficiaries to clean the Centre.
• Guiding the beneficiaries to prepare meals when necessary.
• Being an exemplary role model to children who formerly lived and worked on the streets.
• Attending monthly Center meetings.
• Responsible for conducting reintegration activities with Field Officer during vacation periods.
Qualification Required & Experience
• First Degree in English, Social Studies, Political Science or related fields.
• Experience teaching children English, Mathematics or Social Studies will be an advantage.
• Experience working with children found on the streets will be an added advantage.
• Ability to work in a multicultural environment.
• Ability to speak fluent English and at least one local language.
• A team player who works well with others.
• A patient but firm person who understands the plight of children found on the streets, but who also gets them to listen and take instructions well.
• A well organized person, who is timely and professional.
How To Apply For The Job
Interested Individuals should send their resumes and application letters to the following email address:
Closing Date: 17 January, 2020