Job Vacancy For Engineering Manager
• Confer with management, production, and marketing staff to discuss project specifications and procedures.
• Coordinate and direct projects, making detailed plans to accomplish goals and directing the integration of technical activities.
• Analyze technology, resource needs, and market demand, to plan and assess the feasibility of projects.
• Plan and direct the installation, testing, operation, maintenance, and repair of facilities and equipment.
• Direct, review, and approve product design and changes.
• Recruit employees; assign, direct, and evaluate their work; and oversee the development and maintenance of staff competence.
• Prepare budgets, bids, and contracts, and direct the negotiation of research contracts.
• Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the department, service, laboratory or firm.
• Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules, and making decisions about the purchase of materials or services.
• Review and recommend or approve contracts and cost estimates.
• Present and explain proposals, reports, and findings to clients.
• Consult or negotiate with clients to prepare project specifications.
• Set scientific and technical goals within broad outlines provided by top management.
• Administer highway planning, construction, and maintenance.
Qualification Required & Experience
• BSc /Msc in Engineering or related field
Location: Spintex, Accra
How To Apply For The Job
Interested candidate should send their CVs to:
Closing Date: 20 April, 2020