Job Vacancy For Electrical Technician – Current Jobs in Ghana
Ability to read equipment electrical circuits, troubleshoot and repair all kinds of generators ranging from small units to plants.
• Responsible for the planning and designing of systems including related drawings, specifications and cost estimates.
• Responsible for delivering solutions to engineering queries and requests from internal/external stakeholders of the company
• Prepares bills of quantities and budgets related to systems and activities.
• Support procurement with system and material specifications and provides technical advice relevant to systems, in particular advises on long lead items that may affect progress of the works.
• Assist in the evaluation of related proposals, tender documents, systems and products
• Assist in developing schedules and milestones to deliver projects in the agreed time.
• Oversees and monitors the construction of electromechanical and electrical systems.
• Ensure adherence to quality control, monitoring compliance with building and safety codes and relevant regulations.
• Develop policy standards, operating and inspection procedures and evaluation tools for matters.
Qualification Required & Experience
• A minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical or Construction Engineering.
• Over 5 years’ experience in Electrical
• Experience in basic measurements and calculations.
• Good leadership/managerial skills, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Should be able to work both on site and in the office.
How To Apply For The Job
Applicants must submit CV and cover letter to:
[email protected]om stating in the subject of the email, the vacancy applying for.
Closing Date: 31 January, 2021