Job Vacancy For Driver – Current Jobs in Ghana
Halcom Management Services are looking for dynamic, customer-focussed personnel for a new state of the art hospital facility in Accra, Ghana scheduled to open in the second quarter 2021.
Facilities and services provided include emergency unit, surgical, medical, paediatric and maternity wards, cath lab, urology, renal, ophthalmology, theatres, radiology, pathology, physiotherapy, pharmacy and diet therapy.
Job Title: Driver
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
• suitably qualified, competent driver with a good track record, responsible for ensuring an effective and efficient delivery and collection service for the management team and as a backup support to office services.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
• Collection and lifting of heavy parcels / boxes for courier collection
• Collection and delivery of mail to Post Office
• Delivery and collection of rive of stationery and hospital requirements
• Back up support to maintenance and stationery departments as required.
• Ensure processes are in line with the working procedures and policies of the Hospital
• Transport of CEO and authorised staff.
Qualification Required & Experience
• WASSCE/SSCE or equivalent
• Driver’s license (with a valid Public Drivers Permit)
• Ability to understand and communicate information in the business language
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Punctual with good work ethic
• Neat and tidy appearance
• Basic Computer proficiency
• Honest and ethical, and willing to work overtime when necessary
• Ability to engage various stakeholders and must be able to deliver exceptional customer service.
How To Apply For The Job
To submit your application, click on the link below and complete all relevant fields on the online application form.
Closing Date: 11 January, 2021